COE Summit 2021
May 17 - May 21Free
Hosted by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Centers of Excellence (COE), the COE Summit event is a unique opportunity for attendees to connect and network with COE researchers, DHS components, federal, state and local stakeholders, as well as industry partners to present current and emerging solutions to threats and challenges faced by DHS.
Registration includes FREE access to all general and panel sessions; the COE Capabilities Showcase, and Student Research Symposium. To access the agenda items, you must add them to your personal agenda.
Who should attend:
Consider attending if you want to learn more about COE efforts to:
- Enhance overall security, prevent terrorism
- Secure physical borders and cyber space
- Identify and manage gray zone threats and expanded risks
- Foster community engagement, awareness and resiliency.
- Close the high priority technological capability gaps identified by DHS Integrated Product Teams.
Attendees of past COE Summits have included:
- Researchers and innovators in academia, industry, and government
- DHS operators and component leadership
- Chief scientists, program analysts, portfolio managers and other subject matter experts
- Employees across federal, state, and municipal agencies and departments
- First responders
- Potential COE industry collaborators