Hurricane Matthew Recovery – Seven Springs
Seven Springs, N.C., is a small town of 76 people in eastern Wayne County, along the Neuse River. Hurricane Matthew damaged almost all of the homes and most of the businesses in town.
The North Carolina State University College of design proposed multiple housing types for relocation, elevation and further protection of future structures in town, as well as greenspace designation, through the Homeplace document.
- Recovery Plan
- Downtown Flood Retrofit Report
- Land Suitability Analysis Briefing | Technical Memo
- Market and Financial Analysis
- Resilient Recovery Through Design Report
- Residents look at possibilities for Seven Springs by Steve Herring // The News-Argus (10.15.17)